FlipsideMediaET brings the Billboard Hot 100 in the music industry record chart in the United States and across the World for songs, ablums & videos published weekly by Billboards, CMT, Jazz, Soul, Blues, Contemporary Christian and more.. Chart rankings are based on sales (physical and digital), radio play, and online streaming in the United States. #musiclovers.
- Friday Dec 31 – “Jefferson Starship” Sarasota Florida Van Wezelby FlipsideMediaET
Jefferson Starship is likely one of the maximum a success area rock teams of the Seventies and 80s with 3 platinum and eight gold data, in addition to a large number of Best 40 singles. Whilst Jefferson Starship continues to excursion nowadays, the band has skilled a large number of lineup and staff adjustments, and each and every of the ones contributors have contributed to the magic and alchemy that make Jefferson Starship iconic. Learn extra …
- Contemporary Christian Top Billboard Reviewby FlipsideMediaET
Topping the Billboard Christian observe charts in 2020, those 20 popularly performed songs will make you cry, dance, and ship hope to all walks of existence. That accommodates new observe from a few of Okay-LOVE’s maximum liked artists like @Kari Jobe, @Cory Asbury, @Zach Williams, and @We The Kingdom, there could also be indisputably a song right kind proper right here for each and every considered regarded as one in all you!
1. “You Say” by means of Lauren Daigle
By means of far essentially one of the vital widely known Christian ballad that is pop out of the business within the ultimate 15 years and staying at #1 at the Billboard’s Scorching Christian Songs for over two years, @Lauren Daigle‘s “You Say” has no longer highest touched the hearts of masses however has supplied the ones short of an impressive message a way of id and power to transport ahead.
2. “Holy Water” by means of We The Kingdom
On this reside efficiency of “Holy Water” by means of @We The Kingdom, the target audience powerfully sings along side the rock-filled power and acoustic simplicity of this difficult gospel song. It’s no surprise the song charted out at quantity 6 at the Billboard Effervescent Beneath Top 100 and has paved the trail to speedy stardom for this tight-knit and strong family-infused band.
3. “The Blessing” (LIVE) by means of Kari Jobe, Cody Carnes & Elevation Worship
It is 12 mins of natural emotion! The reside recording of “The Blessing” starts with a gentle intro as @Cody Carnes leads the target audience in prayer. Holding the target audience engaged, the song frequently climbs each and every in vocals from @Kari Jobe and instrumentals from @Elevation Worship bursting right kind proper right into a wealthy and strong efficiency that can it seems that have you ever ever ever every in tears or will go away your coronary coronary coronary heart fluttering with a way of salvation.
4. “Follow God” by means of Kanye West
@Kanye West is additional in his ninth studio album free up of “Follow God.” The short rap starts with prayer, touches on daddy problems, and results in a fun scream. In case you are into Christian rap, that is the song for you!
5. “There Used to be Jesus” by means of Zach Williams & Dolly Parton
“Rescue Tale” was once as quickly because the album’s 2nd unmarried free up in short emerging to the perfect of the charts and certifying the album as Gold with over 500,000 gross sales. This hard life-changing song by means of @Zach Williams accompanied by means of mythical singer/songwriter Dolly Parton received a 2021 GRAMMY for Easiest Contemporary Christian Track Efficiency/Observe. “When the chums I had had been nowhere to be discovered, I might no longer see it then however I will see it now, There was once once Jesus” those song lyrics can contact each and every unmarried being on a non-public degree sooner or later in existence. If it does no longer resonate with you at the moment, stay this at the all over again burner to your playlist as you can maximum it seems that want this heart-turning melody to your long term.
6. “The Father’s space” by means of Cory Asbury
Reaching quantity 3 on america Scorching Christians Songs chart after its January 24, 2020 free up, @Cory Asbury‘s “The Father’s Space” is the lead unmarried on his 3rd studio album “To Love a Idiot.” The song was once once written in Redding, California overlooking the Sacramento River. Asbury, who had a couple of days off from his supply excursion feeling somewhat “drained and weary,” sat down on the piano and simply poured himself out to God and the song simply came about.
7. “In combination” by means of for KING & COUNTRY, Kirk Franklin & Tori Kelly
All over a time of pandemic melancholy, and with the assistance of over 2,000 folks lending their voices from in all places the sector, @for KING & COUNTRY, @Kirk Franklin, and @Tori Kelly filmed “In combination” in quarantine from inside of of their explicit individual properties. Nominated for a 2021 Billboard Track Awards for Top Christian Observe, their singe performances meshed in combination to create one thing a lot more than simply a deadly disease song, it is a motion.
8. “No one” by means of Casting Crowns (feat. Matthew West)
Imagine being in a room filled along side your favourite folks, clapping alongside to considered regarded as one in all your favourite bands and a wonder buyer enters to evangelise with pleasure along side the target audience. That is what this video displays in @Casting Crowns song “No one” that includes a wonder look by means of @Matthew West. This uplifting melody was once once nominated for Observe of the one year and Pop/Contemporary Recorded Observe of the one year on the 2020 Dove awards.
9. “With reference to Space” by means of MercyMe
@MercyMe‘s “With reference to Space” was once once written to remind us all to stay running the race and proceed to transport ahead. Throughout the video, an astronaut portrays a regular explicit explicit individual going by the use of existence however is not doing existence all that smartly. Feeling somewhat incomplete, he falls into quite a lot of strangers’ lives looking for to send some sense of happiness to them, while looking for to stay his non-public head prime and simply make it all over again house. This can be a tricky song and one to needless to say upload to your favourite playlist…when you’ve got no longer already!
10. “See A Victory” by means of Elevation Worship
Offered August 9, 2019, and reaching Gold standing with over 500,000 gross sales and topping out at quantity 5 on america Scorching Christian Songs chart, the reside efficiency of @Elevation Worship‘s “See a Victory,” will inspire you to select Christ as you worship your manner by the use of each and every fight and uncertainty.
11. “Stay Me within the second” by means of Jeremy Camp
@Jeremy Camp controls essentially one of the vital #1 solo songs on Billboard’s Christian Airplay Chart. “Stay Me within the second” was once once simply every other most sensible charting monitor so to add to his checklist of achievements. Camp started penning this song when he and his spouse learned that they’d been quickly to be empty nesters when their daughter left for school in only a few years’ time. Camp recollects wanting to “keep inside the second” and hopes to inspire each and every considered regarded as one in all us to do the similar. Put your telephone down, disconnect from our digitally crushed existence, and be there now. A reminder all other people want every now and then!
12. “Waymaker” by means of Michael W. Smith (feat. Vanessa Campagna & Madelyn Berry)
In the beginning written by means of Nigerian gospel singer Sinach, Waymaker has turn into such an inspiration that quite a lot of of the business’s most sensible artists have determined on to hide the song, in conjunction with @Michael W. Smith. One month after liberating his rendition of Waymaker in February of 2020, Smith’s non-holiday-related unmarried landed 4th at the Billboard Top 10 chart for the primary time in 16 years.
13. “Rescue” by means of Lauren Daigle
Nominated for the 2020 GMA Dove Awards Pop/Contemporary Recorded Observe of the one year, the 2020 Billboard Track Awards Top Christian Observe, and a luck the 2020 GMA Dove Awards Observe of the one year, no surprise this qualified Gold unmarried completed Platinum standing in not up to 6 months. @Lauren Daigle‘s filmed the observe video on the Knik Glacier in Alaska over two days. Written for an in depth personal good good friend, Daigle reminds us in her song “Rescue” that there are higher occasions forward.
14. “The God Who Remains” by means of Matthew West
Peaking at quantity 2 at the Billboard Christian Airplay chart in February of 2020, the song begins out with @Matthew West taking part in his piano as he converses with God. Past due one evening time, God spoke to West and, at that second, he learned that God wasn’t accomplished with him, He under no circumstances deserted him, He’s “The God Who Remains.”
15. “Burn The Ships” by means of for KING & COUNTRY
This word “Burn The Ships” derives from the 1519 conquest of Mexico by means of the Spanish Conquistador Hernando Cortez this means that that “if you’re no longer trustworthy, then why should they be.” Luke Smallbone of @for KING & COUNTRY determined on to identify their album and this song “Burn the Ships” after resonating with its this means that that. Luke’s spouse Courtney battled addiction in all places her 2nd being pregnant. The couple overcame her disgrace, and concern of being ate up by means of previous possible choices, they did not retreat and conquered the addiction by means of running in combination and seeing her by the use of to redemption.
16. “I do know” by means of Huge Daddy Weave
“We had been in a season of necessary hurting,” says Brian Heihl of @Huge Daddy Weave after they offered the hit song, “I Know.” The band was once once crushed with grief and sorrow, and instead of giving in to their existence struggles, they put it into their observe. “Perfect Jesus can flip sorrow into pleasure” mentioned Mike Weaver, and he might no longer be additional on degree!
17. “Alive & Respiring” by means of Matt Maher (feat. Elle Limebear)
After reaching a spot of mirrored image, @Matt Maher learned one of the vital most simple tactics to transport ahead each and every time, was once once to reward God. As all other people revel in other seasons in existence, this song depicts the crossing of the ones seasons whilst bringing up reward as some way by the use of.
18. “Graves Into Gardens” by means of Elevation Worship (Feat. Brandon Lake)
A song that announces simply how devoted God is to us, @Brandon Lake co-wrote the apply along @Elevation Worship’s Chris Brown, Steven Furtick, and Tiffany Hammer, and is a sworn remark to the facility and authority of our God.
19. “Love God Love Other folks” by means of Danny Gokey
@Danny Gokey admits to overcomplicating and overthinking issues up to the following explicit explicit individual. In his new song, he reminds us to “Love God, Love Other folks.” That’s it!
20. “Rescue Tale” by means of Zach Williams
Unsatisfied and feeling in poor health and uninterested in his existence on the time, @Zach Williams‘ imaginative and prescient used to be transparent bringing up “the one factor left was once once to only cry out to God.” When he in spite of everything did, this is when he wrote “Rescue Tale” about his adventure and reconnecting in conjunction with his Christian roots.
- Chart Numbers and Sales Figures Banned in Grammy “For Your Consideration” Adsby FlipsideMediaETThe Recording Academy updated its book of rules and guidelines in an attempt to highlight the merits of nominated recordings instead of their market success
- 17 Artists Who Recorded One-Man-Band Albumsby FlipsideMediaETMaking a memorable album along a gaggle of bandmates takes exhausting paintings, willpower, skill and a bit little bit of good fortune. Doing it totally on my own is even more difficult. Right through rock historical past, many musicians have attempted their hand at being a one-man-band, to various ranges of good fortune. Such an endeavor is rarer than you assume. Even if an artist ditches their bandmates and is going “solo,” they are continuously joined within the studio by way of consultation musicians, backing vocalists, particular visitors and any selection of employed weapons to assist their subject material shine. Nonetheless, there are some who’re courageous sufficient to take the whole thing on their shoulders, and it is the ones artists we are that includes under. Paul McCartney, Phil Collins, John Fogerty and Dave Grohl are simply one of the vital musical luminaries who’ve launched one-man-band albums during their storied careers. Prince used to be every other icon who famously sought to do the whole thing himself, going one hundred pc solo on two of his early LPs, whilst Wolfgang Van Halen proved prodigious skill does not fall a long way from the tree, recording his debut album totally himself. Some artists applied their one-man standing to embody new musical types or challenge into uncharted songwriting terrain. Others merely shouldered the musical burden with the intention to problem themselves. We check out 17 artists who’ve launched one-man-band albums, at the side of a handful of honorable mentions, under.